The I45.1 has been developed with every conceivable comfort in mind, and yet it remains surprisingly fast on the water. Designed to be sailed short-handed, it offers a joyful experience for cruising vacations all around the globe. Every detail ensures an enjoyable and safe journey, from the spacious, large, and comfortable cockpit to the modern open or closed transom with a bathing platform. Soon after its launch, the Elan Impression 45.1 was nominated for the prestigious European Yacht of the Year 2020 award.
On- Deck Luxury
Inspired by the solutions presented on the Elan GT5, the Elan Impression 45.1 has a long and wide cockpit, defined by twin wheels, a split cockpit table,
and a foldable sunbed. Boasting a modern vertical transom, two large cockpit storage boxes were added, which can also be equipped with a grill, sink,
or fridge. Customers can now opt for a sportier look with an open transom configuration, or they can choose the safety and comfort of a closed transom
option with a large swim platform. One of the features immediately apparent is the addition of a new window, illuminating the back cabins and building on the yacht’s immediately recognizable elegant shape.
1. Iconic transom seats.
2. Small or large swim platform.
3. Storage boxes, which can be equipped with a fridge, grill, or sink.
4. Composite steering wheels.
5. Larger steering pedestals with grabrails, compatible with 9’’ electronics.
6. Long side benches, which can transform into comfortable and wide sunbeds.
7. A split table with grabrails, allowing quick movement below deck and transforming into a sunbed.
8. A large aft-cabin window
The new saloon is a pleasure to see and experience. Bathed in light, the spacious contemporary design will win over any cruising aficionado, and the sheer volume of living space and storage will convince any sceptics. The new interior furniture comes in two varieties of iroko (African teak) wood veneer and is further enhanced with solid iroko wood elements and stainless-steel handrails. After extensive testing, iroko wood proved to have the best endurance capabilities, as well as a beautiful look.
1. 130 l front-loading refrigerator and freezer.
2. Microwave option.
3. Double-bowl sink.
4. Many spacious cupboards.
5. Island settee with swivel backrest.
6. Modern aluminium control panel.
7. Ambient LED lighting.
8. Large navigation table with ample storage.
Option 1: 4 cabins, 2 heads
Option 2: 3 cabins, 2 heads
Elan Impression 45.1
Elan Impression 45.1